Monday, November 7, 2016

A Thankful Heart - Jen Leeflang

Hi there - I am Jen and live in South Africa where we don't celebrate Thanksgiving - but we should!
It's my turn to share a project featuring a beautiful image from the A Day for Daisies store.

I have chosen "A Thankful Heart" - isn't she gorgeous - because she is a reminder that we should all count our blessings every day and be thankful for all that we have, rather than grumble about what we don't have.  


If you'd like more info on how my card was created as well as some more close-up pics, please hop on over to my blog.

Thanks for visiting the A Day for Daisies blog today, and remember, this month's challenge is to add burlap and/or kraft - you can view the challenge here.

Keep Creating!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, and that image is a really beautiful tribute to the American Indian woman. I see so many horrible representations of the American Indian woman. I know from experience because I am part American Indian myself and observe how so many people, companies, magazines and media want do this. It is nice to see you do a lovely depiction of one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Jen. What a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking, Jen! Gorgeous coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete